The Ojai Herbal Symposium on “The Wisdom of the Body” was held Saturday and Sunday, November 16-17, 2019, at Krotona Hall in Ojai CA. Visit the homepage and scroll down to the tabs for Schedule, Presenters, etc.
Online registration and ticket sales are now closed. Please register at the door at Krotona Hall, 2 Krotona St., Ojai CA 93023. Payment will be accepted by cash or credit card via PayPal.
- Full weekend: $295 (includes all classes and Sunday morning activities).
- Saturday or Sunday only: $150
- Individual presentations: $30
- PhytoPhunk Dance and Herbal Elixir Bar Saturday night at Greater Goods is by donation at the door.
- Herbal Marketplace at Chaparral Auditorium is free and open to the public.
Please note: All registrations paid via PayPal will include PayPal fees in the final price.
Acupuncturists, please note: We are Continuing Education Provider #1526, certified by the California Acupuncture Board. All our classes are approved for Continuing Education credit with a possibility of 12.5 Category 1 CEUs and 2 Category 2 CEUs per attendee. There is no additional charge for CEUs.
Full-time students: Students with proof of enrollment in a school, college, herbal academy, etc., may register with our student discount. See details here.
Refund policy: Before November 1, full symposium registration fees will be refunded minus a $50 processing fee per registrant. No refunds can be given after November 1, 2019. Please make all refund requests by email. Individual classes are non-refundable.