The 2019 Ojai Herbal Symposium on “The Wisdom of the Body” is scheduled for Saturday and Sunday, November 16-17 at Krotona Hall. Presenters will include:
- David Crow, LAc — Floracopeia
- (Keynote Address: “Prana and Qi: Homeostasis and the Wisdom of the Body in Classical Asian Medicine”)
- James Adams, PhD — USC School of Pharmacy
- Amanda McQuade Crawford, MFT #107854, Dip. Phyto., RH (AHG), MCPP
- Jake Felice, ND — DrJakeFelice.com
- Nathan Kaehler, DACM, LAc, Tibetan Amchi, MA Psychology — Ojai Herbs and Acupuncture
- Zhena Muzyka — ClubMagicHour.com; Founder, Zhena’s Gypsy Tea
- Jess Starwood, Clinical Herbalist — Sunraven Apothecary
- Carol Wade, RH (AHG) — Ojai School of Herbal Studies
This page will be updated soon to reflect the 2019 schedule.
The inaugural 2018 Ojai Herbal Symposium on “Natural Resilience” featured widely respected authors, teachers and experts representing modern herbalism, integrative medicine, integrative pharmacy, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Ayurveda, and Chumash healing. Internationally recognized cannabinoid researcher Kevin Spelman, PhD, presented the keynote address along with two other lectures.