2019 HERBAL MARKETPLACE VENDOR APPLICATION
Please read all the information, then fill out and submit the Vendor Application form below for consideration. If approved, you will be notified within 2 weeks and asked to complete any remaining paperwork not yet submitted. Upon payment you will receive a payment invoice and more information. Final payment will be due within 2 weeks of approval. We have limited space for vendors, so please apply early.
Direct all correspondence to: Vending@OjaiHerbal.org or mail printed application to 304 N. Encinal Ave., Ojai CA 93023
- The Herbal Marketplace will take place on both Saturday and Sunday of the Ojai Herbal Symposium, November 16-17, on Saturday from 11 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and Sunday from 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. It will be open to the general public as well as Symposium attendees and will be promoted as an independent event. Admission to the Herbal Marketplace is free to the public. Vendors can set up for one or both days for one price shown on the map. Preference will be given to those who sign up for both days.
- Vendors are expected to be open during the entire day until closing time to allow those attending the Symposium to come to the Marketplace afterwards.
- The vending area is indoors in Chaparral Auditorium, 414 E. Ojai Ave., Ojai CA 93023.
- See map below for choice of vending spaces. Vendors are responsible for a table. Two chairs will be provided. Tables can be rented for an addition cost of $12.
- If you like, you may submit photos of your products as they will appear at our event to Vending@OjaiHerbal.org.
- Applications are now being accepted and will continue until November 1, 2019 or as long as spaces remain.
- Applications will not be confirmed until all required documents (application form, proof of insurance, product liability release form, copy of CA resale license) are received along with full payment.
- Full cancellation refunds end November 8, 2019.
Vendor Space Rental rates:
- See color-coded map
Rules, Regulations & General Information
- Dates and Times – Saturday, November 16 from 11 AM to 7:00 PM and Sunday, November 17, from 10:00 AM to 6:30 PM.
- All spaces will be accessed from the Park-and-Ride lot on the east side of the auditorium. Parking there is free.
- Set-up can be started at 8:30 AM, but must be completed no later than 10:00 AM.
- Tear-down starts at 7:00 PM on Saturday and 6:30 PM on Sunday and must be finished, with everything removed from the auditorium, by 8:00 PM.
- Limited electrical outlets are available (see map) on a first-come, first-served basis, along the walls and in front of stage only. Vendors are responsible for their extension cords and power strips. Vendors must ensure cords are taped to walls or floor to prevent tripping.
- All recycling and garbage must be removed, with nothing left at table space. Garbage/trash containers will be onsite.
- Location of all spaces will be determined on a first-come, first served basis and not changed unless the needs of the event require it. Vendor will receive an information packet including designated space two weeks after all documentation is submitted.
- No pets, please. Service animals permitted with proper documentation.
- Vendor will comply with all laws and regulations. No cannabis-derived products may be sold for internal use. You may, however, sell topical products containing CBD oil derived from hemp for external use.
- Vendor is responsible for providing or obtaining a CA BOE Seller’s Permit, to be on display at the vendor’s booth space.
Product Liability Insurance:
- Vendors must show proof of Event Liability insurance; however, if they do not have it, they may request to be added to the Symposium policy as “Additional Insured” for an extra charge of $25.
- Vendors will be required to sign a Product Liability Release form ( see link below).
- “Force Majeure” – There will be no refunds for any act, man-made or natural, beyond the control of Ojai Herbal Symposium.
Vendor Map subject to change. Vendors will be informed. Color-coded prices shown are 2 days for the price of 1.
Please note: 1) Spaces V13, V19 and others are taken. Space requests will be honored on a first-come, first-served basis. 2) Map has not been updated. Current Vending Coordinators are Leah Allen, firstname.lastname@example.org, (615) 509-8962, and Sonia Baker, email@example.com, (615) 509-1525.
Once you submit your application, you should see an instant green pop-up message that reads: “Form has been successfully submitted. Thank you.” If you do not, please try again or contact Info@OjaiHerbal.org. You can also submit the print version below.
Once you are approved and have submitted electronically any required documents, you will receive a link to a PayPal payment page. If sending a check, please print, fill out, sign and include Product Liability Release Form in U.S. mail along with payment. Mailing address: Ojai Herbal Symposium, 304 N. Encinal Ave., Ojai CA 93023.